I’m posting a little more frequently this month to keep you updated about Herbaceous’ new home.
Herbaceous is all ready to start at Contagious Enthusiasm (CE) this Thursday 1st March!
Without further ado, here are a few snippets of information to help make the transition as smooth as possible for you.
1. Consulting hours:
Parkdale clinic: Tuesdays 8.30am to 5.00pm : 75 Parkers Rd, Parkdale (map)
Hampton clinic: Thursdays 10am to 7.00pm and Saturdays 10am to 4.00pm : 362 Hampton St, Hampton (map)
2. Reception and appointments:
- CE has a super friendly reception team!
- Reception hours are Monday to Friday 9:15am – 3:15pm & Saturday 9:15am-1:15pm. If your appointment is outside these times please note the front door will be locked, but I won’t be far away.
- You can book appointments via reception during the above hours by calling 03 9502 0650. Or you can still contact me directly to make bookings, arrange remedy collection, and with any other queries too. You will receive appointment reminders via text and or email (please note this is optional – let either myself or reception know if you do not wish to receive either of these forms of communication).
- Please note, the Hampton consulting room is located upstairs.
3. Apothecary drop in sessions:
I will continue to run the apothecary drop in sessions, at the new time of 12pm to 1pm every Thursday.
CE is a beautiful clinic with a variety of wonderful practitioners and therapists, and I am really looking forward to working with this great team. For further info click here.
That’s probably enough information for the time being!
My next blog will be a little more creative and will focus on sustainablility.
Subscribe to receive updates on more articles.[contact-form-7 id="48" title="Subscribe"]